Abstract Submission: Dec. 20, 2022
(One page, no more than 500 words）
Author Notification: Jan. 20, 2023
Manuscript Submission: Feb. 20, 2023
Acceptance of Manuscript: Mar. 28, 2023
Buckingham Grand Hotel, Shanghai
Address: No.1577 Humin Road,
Minhang District, Shanghai, China (中国上海市闵行区沪闵路1577号)
It’s our great pleasure to invite you to join us for the 4th IEEE International Conference on Electrical Materials and Power Equipment (ICEMPE 2023), which will provide a forum within the international academic and engineering community in the field of electrical materials and power equipment.
ICEMPE 2023 will be held in Shanghai, China on May 7th-10th, 2023. It is co-sponsored by the Engineering Dielectrics Committee of China Electrotechnical Society (CES) and the IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (DEIS), and it will be organized and technically supported by Shanghai Jiao Tong University. ICEMPE is an extension of National Conference on Engineering Dielectrics (NCED) in China, which was founded in 1983 as a biennial forum. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd ICEMPE has been successfully held in Xi'an in 2017, Guangzhou in 2019, and Chongqing in 2021, respectively.
ICEMPE 2023 will be the 4th conference of the series. The scientific research and development of electrical engineering are meeting new challenges as renewable energy sources are being greatly promoted. In the area of dielectrics and electrical insulation, people are paying more attention to eco-friendly dielectrics and recycling insulating materials, nanodielectrics, and superconducting techniques as well as electrical insulation phenomena and charging under cosmic and radiological environment. Additionally, internationalization of power equipment industry is going so prompt that leading high-voltage equipment manufacturers possess factories/workshops in many countries. Thus, there comes a growing demand to organize an international conference on electrical materials and power equipment to promote close interaction between academics and engineers, which is exactly the aim of ICEMPE 2023.
Shanghai is one of the regions with the most active economic development, the highest degree of openness, and the strongest innovation ability in China. It is located in East China, at the mouth of the Yangtze River.
We are looking forward to meeting you in the very beautiful city Shanghai, China, from May 7th-10th, 2023. Definitely, ICEMPE 2023 will provide you with a pleasant experience, new contacts, and a memorable stay in Shanghai.
1. Dielectric phenomenon: conduction, polarization, breakdown, and space charge.
2. Performance, composition, and structure of insulating materials: including nanocomposite, ecofriendly dielectrics, and biodielectrics.
3. Fabrication, detection, operation, assessment, and digitalization of power equipment: including cable, motor, transformer, GIS, HVDC, power module, etc.
4. Electrical insulation techniques under extreme conditions: high temperature, high pressure, high vacuum, electrical insulation in space.
5. Energy storage and superconducting materials and technologies: including superconducting material, battery, electrode material, condition monitoring, and life evaluation of energy storage and superconducting material and equipment.
6. Others: including treeing, aging, life assessment, modeling and simulations,measurement techniques, etc.
Jiandong Wu: +86 13601879534
Manuscript & Publication：
Yalin Wang: +86 18217529619
Registration & Hotel：
Su Zhao: +86 13564566520
Address: 800 Dongchuan Rd, Minhang District, Shanghai, China